Friday 2 March 2012






Below are some of my significant print publicities in Mumbai, Delhi and Kolkata. If the letters are too small to read once you click on the image, please right click on the particular image to be read, again click on View image, then click again on the image to get a bigger readable image. This was carried in the Tanman Supplement of the reputed Hindi daily Hindustan in New Delhi on 02 April, 2016




Friends, it has been my privilege to get covered in the most reputed national magazine of the country, The Outlook that too in both ther Hindi and English versions, it came out in October and August 2015 editions respectively








My publicity in Dainik Jagran, Lucknow edition dated 15/02/2015, this was carried in the Allahbad and Varanasi editions too!!


This is a wonderful coverage of my work in the Hyderabad based Magazine focusing primarily on entrepreneurship of the unconventional kinds, Business For All in its December 2014 issue
 
A nice story in the Telegraph, Kolkata dated 12 January 2014 mainly on the initiatives of archiving in All India Radio along with a short description on my work

My first publicity at a national level in the country's oldest portal rediff.com uploaded on 03/06/2013 

My Dream publicity in Mid Day Mumbai dated 06/02/2013 on Page 19 in the Guide section. 




My story in the country's leading magazine on Performing arts, Sruti, published from Chennai for June 2013 issue.





Mail Today carried a nice article in its Delhi edition in May 2015 that was later carried in India Today portal

My long awaited coverage in HT, New Delhi ( 27.05.2012) and Kolkata (28.05.2012)

My Times Crest story part 02
My story in Times Crest dtd 03.04.2010 part 01
My Dainik Jagran story that appeared in Delhi on 06.08.2011



No comments:

Post a Comment