Saturday 3 March 2012

We have been fortunate to be covered by many leading print as well as Electronic media in India and 1 in Bangladesh too till April 2019, happy to share some of the leading coverages with the latest ones on top





It was my dream to be featured in some international media: the above story published in the renowned cultural magazine Desh Prasanga, Dhaka, Bangladesh fulfilled that largely!! Incidentally as of now this has remained my last publicity that appeared in April 2019.


Its always a privilege to be featured in the country's national channel Doordarshan, that too in a dedicated coverage for half an hour. It was aired on February 26, 2019. Sharing the recordings below!!

                                         My DD coverage part 01
                                        My DD coverage Part 02
                                        My DD coverage Part 03


The renowned online portal quint.com featured my work in April 2017: it was an exhaustive coverage that contained reviews from some of my celebrity customers who had got their Cassettes/Records digitized in the past. Also it featured couple of sample recordings.
                               The link of my quint.com publicity

 

No comments:

Post a Comment